Spyker sold to U.S. private equity firm
North Street Capital, LP is the supposed new owner of Spyker, which Saab had been attempting to sell earlier this year. Negotiations were originally being hashed out between Saab and a partnership between a British and Russian consortium and Vladimir Antonov, which just recently announced plans to build a modern interpretation of the Jensen Interceptor.
As of today (9/28/2011), the terms of the deal haven't been released by either Saab or North Street Capital. Clearly though, considering how cash-strapped the company is, Saab is in desperate need of a funding infusion. We'll update this post with more details as they become available.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models