2012 Toyota Hilux proves it's as tough and unbreakable as ever
Toyota knows its latest Hilux is tough, too, and the automaker has decided to play up this angle for a new series of commercial spots running in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Seeking to show just how unbreakable and manly its pickup is, the machine is put through its paces over hill and dale, from the desert to the top of snow-capped mountains... and it meets some strange blokes along the way.
It's also so manly that it even makes dainty women into something barely removed from... well, her husband. Click past the jump to see for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models