Unique 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
With its supercharged 6.2-liter V8, the 2012 Camaro ZL1 delivers 580 horsepower and over 550 pound-feet of torque. A six-speed manual transmission is standard, as are programmable launch control for drag-strip glory and adjustable magnetic shocks for precise handling. The winning bidder gets to pick up ZL1 #69 next spring. Head over to the Barrett-Jackson site for more information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models