This is what 186 mph in a 2012 BMW M5 looks like
That's a shave over 186 mph for those of you too disinterested to fire up your calculator, and impressive momentum in any vehicle, let alone a bone-stock family cruiser. Hit the jump to check out the video for yourselves. Just remember not to try this sort of insanity at home.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models