BMW seeks 700 "Electronauts" for 2012 ActiveE test fleet
The next step of the mission starts soon, using the all-electric 2012 BMW Active E. But first, BMW is seeking 700 mobility pioneers to lead this "all-electric era," specialized individuals who the German automaker has dubbed "Electronauts."
The steps to becoming one of BMW's pioneering Electronauts are simple. First, you'll fill out an Active E reservation form. Next, you'll complete a charging station consultation. Lastly, you'll sign a closed-end, two-year, $499-a-month lease. Follow the jump to discover, via a 90-second clip, what becoming one of BMW's history-reshaping Electronauts entails.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models