Nissan Leaf completes 621-mile Cannoball Ireland 2011
The goal of ESB ecars was to demonstrate that an electric vehicle could traverse the whole of Ireland by using the nation's charging infrastructure. The group has proved its point.
On Sunday September 11, the lime green Leaf crossed the finish line, becoming the first electric vehicle to have ever completed Ireland's long-distance showdown. Lucky for us, ESB ecars captured video of the three-day event and a trio of clips awaits you after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies