2012 Honda CR-V final design leaks out
Under the hood, we still expect to see a variant of the current 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. While tweaks to the final power and fuel consumptions may rear their heads at the unveil, we don't expect any dramatic changes. Buyers can look forward to a new six-speed automatic transmission that puts power to either the front or all four wheels depending on trim. The final unanswered question is whether or not Honda has managed to cram a third row of seats in the back...
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models