2013 Audi A6-based Allroad spotted... will we get this one?
Is Audi getting ready to bring out a variety of Allroads? It's possible, and we'd happily welcome both an A4 and A6 Allroad with open arms. Of course, we know how this story plays out here in the States. While we may see one of the two Allroad variants, it's unlikely that both will wind up in U.S. dealer showrooms. Time will tell.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models