Sneak peek of the Fisker Surf out on the open road
The 2013 Fisker Surf is an impressive range-extended electric wagon that comes fitted with a 260-horsepower turbocharged on-board generator, a 234-horsepower electric motor, 20-kWh battery pack and was officially unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.
Oh, and hey, we've stumbled upon sneak-peek video that captures the Surf in action. Hit the jump to check out footage of Fisker's shooting brake as it whirs down secluded country roads and cick here for exclusive details on the Fisker Surf.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models