Man creates multi-car horn emulator to better startle slowpokes
To achieve that effect, he bought a couple of cheap (think $20) Harbor Freight Tools air horns and wired them independently. Thus, by hitting the regular horn and two horn buttons on the dash, he can make his car sound like another couple of angry motorists. This may not be the most utilitarian mod ever, but we like the intent. Video of the madness after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models