Infiniti to unveil mid-engined RWD electric concept at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
The mid-engine two-seater is not related to the sketch presented above. We don't have any graphics of this car. What you see above is Infiniti's first teaser of its five-seat, zero-emissions vehicle that's tentatively scheduled to launch in 2014.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video