Nissan Leaf heads UKs 4th annual Pink Car Rally
Heading that 37-vehicle procession, during the 4th annual Pink Car Rally in early September, was a hot pink and downright ugly Nissan Leaf. The electric hatch joined a pink bus and a pink lorry cab on the drive from the UK's Hereford County Hospital to the Children's Hospital for Wales. Of the drivers that took part in the annual event, some traveled from as far away as northern Scotland.
We know nothing else of the pink Leaf that participated in the rally, including who owns it. But at least the new color is for a good cause.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies