Fisker Karma still waiting for federal certification, deliveries pushed back to November
Sources at Fisker told Ward's Auto that deliveries of dealer-demonstration Karmas will commence as soon as the plug-in vehicle gets certified by the federal government. Without EPA certification, the Fisker Karma cannot be registered or driven on public roads here in the U.S.
Fisker says it's still waiting on emissions approval and that those demo Karmas should ship out by the end of September. But, according to Ward's Auto, some Fisker dealers do not expect to to receive Karmas that can be sold until the first week of November. Should this be interpreted as a delay?
Fisker Karma Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies