Beijing to levy congestion charge to ease traffic, reduce pollution
Beijing's estimated 4.8 million registered vehicles make for constant traffic jams within the city. At times, the backups have become so bad that portions of Beijing's roads look like parking lots. Bejing's efforts to curb congestion and pollution date back to the Olympics in 2008, and the congestion charge is one of the most dramatic steps taken to date by the Chinese capital. We're sure it won't be the last.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models