Mercedes SLA roadster will smoke its front tires in 2013
Engines include a 1.6-liter direct injection turbo four-pot, or a 1.8-liter turbo diesel for our friends in Europe. Transmission options will include either a new seven-speed dual-clutch arrangement or a six-speed row-your-own.
Apparently, a soft top will be the only roof option available, in an attempt to keep costs reigned in. Speaking of costs, we don't have a solid number, but GoAuto.com reports it should ring the register at about $65k Australian.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models