Ford SYNC modified for autobahn speeds
Ford claims that 2 million vehicles in Europe will have SYNC on board by 2015. That seems plenty feasible given the fact that 3 million cars, trucks and SUVs have been sold with SYNC in the U.S. since 2007. Ford is set to introduce SYNC at the IFA consumer electronics trade show in Berlin later this week, and European buyers will be able to option their purchases with the system starting next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies