Why yes, a garbage truck can drive on two wheels
Beyond the jump is video of a thankfully trash-less garbage truck that has a knack for driving on two wheels. That's always fun, and the enjoyment lasts for over two minutes, thanks to some very impressive Dukes of Hazzard meets Roc skills. Halfway in, a Jeep Cherokee joins in the two-wheeled fun.
It's cool and all... but we'll stick with Big Foot and his Monster Jam friends for our after-hours crazy truck coverage. Hit the jump to watch the video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models