Porsche CEO confirms Ferrari-fighter above 911
The German automaker was tired of seeing Ferrari face little competition in its class. Matthias Mueller, Porsche CEO, is pushing the automaker to produce a sports car that will cost between 250,000 and 400,000 Euros (about $363,000 to $580,000), and has its sights set squarely on taking sales away from Italy's prancing horse.
For now, that's about all we have in the way of details. Still, we expect good things – we certainly won't turn away at the idea of one more Porsche sports car out on the road.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies