Arrinera links up with Lee Noble's Fenix
Now, Noble has teamed up with Polish firm Arrinera to bring its supercar to life. Featuring acres of carbon fiber and a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1-sourced mill, the car is should hit 60 in just 3.2 seconds, and can reportedly do the 0-124-0 sprint in 14.3 seconds. That's fast by anyone's measure.
No word on what kind of pricing you can expect yet, but the car should be available as a 2013 model. Though Lee Noble only owns five percent of the company, his expertise in getting boutique rockets to market certainly can't hurt Arrinera's chances.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models