Inside the 2012 Soul
- Jump into the Soul and, with its 4-wheel disc brakes and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), you can take on the road with confidence. Enjoy the new 138-hp 1.6L gdI engine that delivers up to 35 hwy mpgor Soul+ (plus)and Soul! (exclaim)models' 164-hp 2.0L mpI engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.* An available Eco package* on select models includes Idle Stop & go (ISG)* to help maximize fuel efficiency. It automatically turns off the engine when you come to a complete stop and then seamlessly restarts the engine when you release the brake pedal.
- With the standard equipment you're looking for, the Soul and Soul+ (plus)are ready to roll. Both come with a greataudio system, air conditioning and power windows/locks. In addition, the Soul+ has a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, leather-wrapped steering wheel/gearshift knob, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, advanced wireless technology, 16-inch alloy wheels and remote keyless entry.
- The Soul models have distinctive front LED accent lights and LED taillights to stand apart from the rest. Simply put, there's no comparison to the Soul.
- Soul!(exclaim)takes style to a new level with its sand-black interior, houndstooth design of its seating, or the available leather seat trim with heated front seats. You get all the standard features found on the Soul+ along with larger 18-inch alloy wheels as well as other great features available on the Premium Package.
- Soul's active safety systems are engineered to help you avoid accidents, and its passive systems are designed to help minimize injuries when they are unavoidable. This means that front to back and top to bottom, Soul is engineered to help enhance everyone's well-being.
- Think of the Soul as your personal canvas. It's ready for custom touches. Unique colors inside and out for you to choose from. Plenty of optional accessories, like aluminum sill plates for the doors, all-weather floormats and bumper appliqué. For the finishing touch – a sunshade with the name Soul on it. It's your masterpiece.
- Tons of gear? No problem. Flip down the 60/40 split-folding rear seats. And there's more. 1) While you can't see the hidden tray in the cargo floor, it's there.* 2) Check out the sunroof.* 3) Push-button start.* 4) Pulsating speaker lights.* 5) heated front seats.* 6) Dual-level glove box. 7) Cruise control.* 8) Voice-command navigation system and automatic climate control.* 9) USB/aux for your MP3.e pedal.
Click to learn more about the 2012 Kia Soul.
*Optional equipment. Not all optional features are available on all trim levels.