Forza Motorsport 4 wants to include Porsche models, EA says "Nein!"
EA has other ideas, informing Turn 10 that it won't allow the rival developer to license any Porsches. That takes almost three dozen Stuttgart runners out of the controllers of enthusiasts around the world when FM4 launches in October. It has been suggested that EA is building a fence around its Shift and Need for Speed franchises.
The smackdown does not apply to RUFs, however, so there will be three fettled models that originated in Stuttgart and were finished in Pfaffenhausen. The other 35 cars will be replaced by various makes and models.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models