Are you the facelifted 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe?
It looks like the vehicle will also feature unique hood louvers, though it's unclear from the photos whether or not the pieces are actually functional. Around back, Hyundai has graced the coupe with a set of LED tail lamps as well. While this design seems to dovetail fairly closely with the heavily camouflaged mules we've seen in testing, we won't know for sure whether or not this is the real deal until we get closer to the vehicle's unveil at the next Detroit Auto Show. Head over to the Gencoupe.com forums for a closer look at the car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models