A closer look at the Porsche seven-speed manual shift pattern
That is a much clearer image than the one we captured in the test video Porsche released earlier this year. We're patiently waiting for our turn to row, row, row, row, row, row, row the gears of the 2012 911, and we'll report back with our findings if our arms aren't too tired from all that shifting.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video