A closer look at the Porsche seven-speed manual shift pattern
That is a much clearer image than the one we captured in the test video Porsche released earlier this year. We're patiently waiting for our turn to row, row, row, row, row, row, row the gears of the 2012 911, and we'll report back with our findings if our arms aren't too tired from all that shifting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models