Jeep Wrangler's body-color roof option taking off
Roof supplier CSP recently retooled to handle the larger capacity, and as such, the 2012 roof features a few changes compared to those found on the 2011 Wrangler. Those include slightly larger openings at the rear hatch and side glass for more interior light and added finger grips to help with removal. Buyers will also be able to option up their Wranglers with color-matched fender flares for a complete monochrome look. Pretty snappy.
Jeep Wrangler Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies