Want to see overwhelming hatred for the Chevy Volt? Watch this Neil Cavuto montage
There are plenty of reasons a person can list to not like the Volt; the fact that it plugs in is most decidedly not one of them. But that seems to be Cavuto's main line of argument against the plug-in hybrid. He says that having to plug a car in will cause marital strife ("Honey, I thought you were going to plug it in." "No, you were going to plug it in.") and repeatedly says it is the "dumbest thing I've ever seen." Apparently, Fabio's lesson didn't get through to Cavuto.
This is the kind of video that really needs to be seen to be believed. Check it out for yourself after the jump.
Chevy Volt Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models