Jay Leno and GM design boss Ed Welburn peruse the Cadillac Ciel concept
The Ciel concept is powered by a 425-horsepower twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine that's paired with a lithium-ion battery pack powering an electric motor. Basically, it's one of the best-looking hybrid vehicles on the planet at the moment, and it's even more intriguing when Wellburn shows off the rear power suicide doors.
It may be wearing a different badge, but Cadillac has seemingly built a modern-day homage to the fourth-generation Lincoln Continental. Click past the jump to see what we're talking about.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models