Taking time to enjoy the little things
We're suckers for a well-stamped curve, an intricate chrome grille or even an elegant hood ornament. And then there are the engines. You won't find many plastic covers in these beautiful bays, but you will find plenty of interesting details and, in some cases, a boat-load of chrome.
We strolled the streets of Woodward with cameras in hand to capture some of the best and brightest details from the 2011 Dream Cruise. Click on the image gallery above to browse everything from the grille of a Rolls-Royce to the engine bay of a Mustang signed by Jack Roush.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models