Hyundai Veloster Ad Deemed Too Shocking For Dutch TV
Sure it's morbid, but should it really have been censored?
Touting the safety of its design, a new Hyundai Veloster ad has been banned in The Netherlands due to its morbid nature.
What do you think? Is the ad too graphic to be shown on television? Sound off in the comments!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video