Ferrari 250 GTOs take to the track at Laguna Seca
While we've heard that no fewer than 20 250 GTO owners brought their cars to town for this week's festivities, less than half of them were willing to take them on track at the Monterey Motorsports Reunion. With each of the 39 cars in existence worth something in the range of $20 million, we can't say we blame them. Even so, we appreciated the owners who did bring out their prized possessions to share with the race spectators.
We'll have even more 250 GTO action for you soon with the Pebble Beach Concours celebrating the car's 50th anniversary. Until then, check out our photos from the track in the high-res gallery above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models