Setting aside whether Montezemelo is right or not with his CO2 math, we can count Ferrari out of the electric vehicle race while we wait for a hybrid wearing the Prancing Horse badge. Or will this future only hold true if Ferrari strictly adheres to the Montezemelo way?You will never see a Ferrari electric because I don't believe in electric cars, because I don't think they represent an important step forward for pollution or CO2 or the environment. But, we are working very, very hard on the hybrid Ferrari. This should be the future, and I hope in a couple of years you can see it.
Ferrari boss says we'll "never see a Ferrari electric"
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video