Infiniti JX shows its fourth corner
The Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is just over one week away, and as part of the festivities, Infiniti will be taking the wraps off of its seven-passenger JX crossover. Thing is, after looking through all of the teaser images, there isn't much left to hide, save, of course, the interior. Here, the JX shows off the one part of its exterior we hadn't yet seen – the passenger-side front three-quarter. We'll still stand by our earlier judgments and say that this thing is shaping up to be substantially more attractive than the big QX, but we'll wait until we see the real deal at Pebble Beach before making our final assessments.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet