Infiniti JX shows its fourth corner
The Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is just over one week away, and as part of the festivities, Infiniti will be taking the wraps off of its seven-passenger JX crossover. Thing is, after looking through all of the teaser images, there isn't much left to hide, save, of course, the interior. Here, the JX shows off the one part of its exterior we hadn't yet seen – the passenger-side front three-quarter. We'll still stand by our earlier judgments and say that this thing is shaping up to be substantially more attractive than the big QX, but we'll wait until we see the real deal at Pebble Beach before making our final assessments.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX