OnStar extending its global reach
OnStar took its first steps in the global marketplace by entering China in 2009. Up next? The Middle East and Latin America are slated to receive the push-button treatment. There's a massive pool of motorists for OnStar to court globally, and if the service becomes popular outside of North America, it could rapidly expand beyond its current six million subscribers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models