Mitsubishi adding AWD Lancer SE to lineup this fall
Official details and pricing information has not been released as of this writing, but Automotive News reports that the SE will sticker for approximately $20,000. Mitsubishi says that the SE should account for 15 to 20 percent of all Lancer sales.
Adding the SE trim to the Lancer lineup is part of Mitsubishi's plan to someday sell 100,000 units in the United States again. The last time Mitsubishi sold over 100,000 vehicles in this market was 2007, when sales totaled 128,993.
Mitsubishi Lancer Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models