Undisguised 2012 Porsche 911 caught in Germany
An astute Porschephile noticed a 2012 Porsche 911 at a gas station in Stuttgart and went to work. Following the brown coupe through the pumps then out to the street, he captured the sight and sounds of the car codenamed 991 from just about every angle before it roared off. We'll see the final version at next month's Frankfurt Auto Show, but in the meantime, check out the video after the jump, and note the intriguing appendage that appears to be covering the sunroof opening.
Porsche 911 Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video