Poland's Arrinera supercar rolls onto unsuspecting streets
At the end of May we got renderings of a hi-po, scissor-doored coupe out of Poland, produced by Arrinera. Now we have video of the car on the streets. Its front end and side profile are very Lambo-reminiscent, but the wild rear end is new, different, and cool. Unfortunately, we don't get a quality sound-check from the 638-horsepower GM engine stuffed behind the cabin, but at the very least the car is real, and that's a good start. Follow the jump to watch the Arrinera supercar bring out the gawkers as it hits the pavement.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX