Owning a "General Lee" Dodge Charger replica can be a lot of fun. You might even be tempted to jump things to the delight of assembled crowds. We'd advise against that, and we have video to back up our position. With apologies to Waylon Jennings, we ask you to click past the jump to see what we're singing about.
Just a good ol' boy. Tryin' to jump real high. Beats all you ever saw, fightin' physical law and thinkin' he's gonna fly.
Bendin' his fenders. Breakin' his car. He easily cleared that copper, but then took it just a bit too far.
Stuntman in General Lee biffs Dukes of Hazzard stunt attempt
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video