Infiniti JX shows its rump
If you've been clamoring for the fifth installment of Infiniti's striptease of the new JX crossover, the wait is over. Today, Infiniti released this image, showing the JX's rear end in its full glory, only furthering our opinion that the automaker's new seven-seat CUV is substantially more attractive than the larger-than-life QX that currently roams the streets. As we've reported earlier, the JX will officially debut as part of this year's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance festivities in Monterey, California, but after scrolling through our high-res image gallery of teaser images, the new crossover's design is hardly a secret anymore. Hold on tight for the full details in just a couple of weeks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video