Eminem Meets Gospel Thanks To Chrysler
New promotion features Eminem's "Lose Yourself" as sung by a gospel choir
To kick off the project, Chrysler and Eight Mile Style, LLC -- Eminem's music publishing company -- have released a special gospel version of Eminem's song "Lose Yourself." The song is available for purchase on iTunes, with proceeds going to benefit Detroit-based charities.
Chrysler has also released an accompanying music video, in which the Selected of God choir performs the song to images of Detroit life, with a few Chrysler vehicles thrown in for good measure.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies