Marchionne hints he'll step down in 2015 or 2016
Recently, a single management team for all of Chrysler/Fiat's properties was announced, with Marchionne taking the top role for Chrysler's operations here in North America. Marchionne also currently holds the position of CEO for Fiat S.p.A., Chrysler's controlling shareholder.
"There will be a Chrysler after me," Marchionne stated. The CEO also said that Chrysler should have little trouble adjusting its product lineup to meet the stricter fuel economy requirements for the year 2025.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies