Watch the Moto X move that cost Pastrana a broken ankle and his NASCAR debut
According to ESPN, the injury occurred last night when Pastrana failed in an attempt to perform a "Corked 720" in the Moto X "Best Trick" competition. His bike landed on top of his right leg after he under-rotated through the spin, leaving him to be carried off the dirt on a stretcher. Pastrana was sent to the hospital for X-rays and released later that night, although he will need to have surgery on his foot, ankle and hand at a later date.
You can watch a video of Pastrana's unsuccessful "Moto X Best Trick" attempt after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models