Visteon CEO Stebbins hints at breakup
There's been no official disclosure of plans for any spin-offs, as Stebbins has reportedly noted that one shouldn't discuss a sale until after it's completed. Still, the Visteon CEO also stated that the company's product portfolio won't be the same in three years time as it is today.
According to reports, many Visteon investors want to see the company split up. They believe they could fetch far more selling the parts giant off in sections than they would if attempting to lump it all into one large sale.
UPDATE: Clarified Stebbins position.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models