Infiniti JX shows its face... mostly
Infiniti has just released the fourth teaser image of its upcoming seven-passenger JX crossover, and while the first, second and third images didn't reveal much, this fourth photo shows a clear view at the vehicle's front fascia. Decidedly more svelte than the larger QX, the JX takes styling cues similar to what we see on the M sedan, and that's certainly not a bad thing. The JX striptease will continue into the coming weeks until the crossover is officially revealed as part of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance festivities in mid-August.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video