BMW NA head O'Donnell to retire in October, Willisch to take over
Willisch is certainly no stranger to the brand himself, having started his BMW career by running the sales office in Germany. He later added more sales locations under his belt before taking on sales operations for all of Europe and Japan. Now, Ludwig Willisch will take over as CEO of BMW North America on October 1st of 2011.
Our guess would be that Jim O'Donnell will take over his local golf course and the backyard grille as he moves into the comfortable position of well-earned retirement.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models