2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series sounds like the heart of darkness
Road & Track snagged the keys to an example of the devilish new 510-horsepower superstar, and, fortunately for us, they brought along a camera. The following clip doesn't show smokey powerslides, meaty burnouts or high-speed passes. In fact, the C63 AMG isn't even moving. The Black Series coupe merely sits still and belches forth an evil tone that incites visions of what's in store once you move the shift lever into Drive. Click past the jump for the clip.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models