Infiniti JX shows some more skin
Infiniti will debut its new seven-passenger JX as part of this year's Pebble Beach festivities, and a third teaser image of the crossover has just been released on the Interwebs. This latest teaser is the third installment in Infiniti's seven-week-long rollout, leading up to the JX's official debut in mid-August. In the first and second images, we got a glimpse at the crossover's headlamps and taillamps, but now, the driver's side is being shown, complete with an Etherea-like design kink in the D-pillar. Click the image to see in high-resolution.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX