Swedespeed tests Volvo S60 AWD with 325-hp Polestar reflash beta
Swedespeed was given a chance to test a pre-production version of the software and had it installed on their project S60 T6 AWD. The unofficial results were a 0.3-second drop in the 0-60 mile-per-hour time, getting the S60 within sight of the lighter, rear-wheel-drive BMW 335i and the heavier, all-wheel-drive Audi S4. Mid-range torque, though, appeared to be the big winner, with Swedespeed noting improved passing chops.
When it's officially offered, the upgrade is expected to cost around $1,500 or so, and be a quick install at the dealer. Fuel economy numbers aren't on the table yet, but Swedespeed will have more details of their time with the car soon. Follow the link for the full story.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models