Infiniti releases second JX teaser
The JX will join the svelte EX and FX models in Infiniti's crossover range, but offer seven seats in a larger package. This second teaser of the taillight and part of the left flank follows the previous front-end crop and the profile rendering that preceded it, showing us that little bit more as Nissan's luxury division prepares to take a bigger chunk out of Lexus in the premium family hauler game.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models