- Jul 12, 2011
What you missed on 7.12.11
It weighs just 1,090 pounds, chuffs out 115 horsepower and 140 pound-feet of torque, and can launch to 60 mph in less than 4.5 seconds. Oh, and you definitely feel every bit of it.
Our legal team, parental sense of responsibility, and landscapers everywhere can't help but heap scorn on the adult(s) who helped make this happen, but a small part of us is pleased this young man already has a fine understanding of throttle-induced oversteer.
Chris, Dan and Executive Editor Paukert are joined by Senior Editor Lavrinc.
Also of interest:
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class priced at $49,865*, same as 2011 model
- BMW gears up for London Olympics with Performance Edition 1 and 3 Series
- Report: Ford first to support bill banning handheld phones while driving
- Ferrari standing in the way of Lancia Stratos revival's production?
- Mercedes-Benz previews new B-Class ahead of Frankfurt debut
- Spada unveils Codatronca Monza roadster in all its glory [w/video]