- Jul 11, 2011
What you missed on 7.11.11
This field is shoulder-to-shoulder with strong competition like never before. Our initial instincts tell us that the E63 AMG – particularly with the optional Performance Package – will be tough to beat for all-around excellence.
McLaren's MP4-12C scored a 1:16.2 lap time, and thoroughly trounced the 458's 1:19.1 at the Top Gear test track.
Leno drives VW's latest back-to-back with a 1938 Beetle, the oldest in existence.
Also of interest:
- Official: 2012 Nissan Versa priced from $10,990
- Official: 2012 Peugeot 508 RXH diesel hybrid to debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- Report: Carmaggedon Radio coming to SiriusXM for LA drivers, others taking advantage of freeway shutdown
- Official: BMW X6 gets even more extreme at the hands of Lumma Design
- Report: Porsche pondering supercar to bridge gap between 911 GT2 RS and 918 Spyder