2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe edges closer to production
BMW is using the design elements of its latest 6 Series to create its first foray into the four-door coupe world with this, the 6 Series Gran Coupe. We'll likely see the finished product at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, and judging by these latest spy shots, the big four-door is indeed nearing completion.
Much like the 6 Series coupe, we can expect the Gran Coupe to launch in 650i guise, powered by BMW's 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8, with a six-cylinder 640i model following shortly thereafter. In any case, the Gran Coupe will go head-to-head with the Mercedes-Benz CLS and Audi A7, and we're eager to see how the big sedan looks with all its camouflage removed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX